A New Aeon Of The Indian Aviation Industry: Motilal Oswal
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Motilal Oswal Report
M/S Talace Pvt. Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Sons won bidding for Government of India's stake in Air India, Air India Express and Air India SATS Airport Services Private Ltd. (on ground airport services and cargo handling).
Tata Sons will have management control of these assets.
The transaction doesn’t include non-core assets (land and building) valued at Rs 147.2 billion and will be transferred to Air India Assets Holding Ltd.
Government will receive Rs 27 billion in cash (15%) and remaining Rs 153 billion will be debt (85%).
Reserve Enterprise value set by the government was Rs 129.1 billion.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.