Dodla Dairy, KIMS IPO Subscription Updates: Day 3
Get subscription updates of the IPOs of KIMS and Dodla Dairy.
Retail and institutional investors lapped up shares of Dodla Dairy Ltd. and Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd. on the final day of subscription of their initial public offerings.
Dodla Dairy IPO saw a surge in demand from non-institutional investors as well, making it the seventh-most subscribed issued of the year. The IPOs are among the four this week—the other two being Sona Comstar Ltd. and Shyam Metalics Ltd.
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences IPO: Day 3
The maiden offer by the General Atlantic-backed hospital chain was subscribed 3.86 times as of 5 p.m. on June 18.
KIMS was selling shares at Rs 815-825 apiece. The company plans to raise up to Rs 2,144 crore through the IPO.
- Institutional subscription: 5.26 times.
- Non-institutional investor subscription: 1.89 times.
- Retail subscription: 2.90 times.
- Employees: 1.06 times.
Dodla Dairy IPO: Day 3
The issue was subscribed 45.62 times as of 5 p.m. on June 18. Dodla Dairy was selling shares at Rs 421-428 in its Rs 520-crore IPO.
- Institutional subscription: 84.88 times.
- Non-institutional investor subscription: 73.26 times.
- Retail subscription: 11.33 times.
- Employees: 0.00 times.